Marguerite Ham owns and operates Igniting Success, a training and coaching service company focusing on professional development for organizations, entrepreneurs, CEO’s and executive management teams who are looking to grow and develop their people and businesses. Her specific areas of expertise are:
- Conference keynote and session speaking
- Leadership development at all levels
- Classes and seminars (1/2-day or full day)
- 1- or 2-year leadership academies for individuals
- Tailored programs for a group of leaders in a single organization
- Team building
- Communication skills
- Generational differences
- Memory Training
- Coach Training
- Organizational Individual and Group Coaching
- Coach Certification
- Certified DISC Practitioner.
- DISC assessments available. Contact me.
- Equine-facilitated events
Marguerite has 30+ years of experience in training, coaching, leadership development, conferences, and professional retreats with organizations nationwide. She is a Certified DISC Practitioner, Human Capital Coach, and Grief and Loss Coach. Her love for and experience with horses has shown her how valuable they can be in coaching and teaching humans. She offers organizational equine facilitated events customized for your group. Marguerite has certifications in Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy, Equine-Assisted learning, Equine-Facilitated Coaching, and Horse Strong Coaching.
Marguerite believes the answers you seek lie within you, and, through artful listening and coaching, those answers are revealed, allowing you to align your actions with your values. Living your values is the key to deep fulfillment and joy both at work and at home.